Ignou Bachelor Degree Courses 2017 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers admission to its Bachelor Degree or Under Graduate programmes in both January and July academic cycles. There are few Bachelor Degree courses also for which the admission is provided in any of the one academic session i.e January or July.
The minimum eligibility criteria required for admission to Ignou Bachelor Degree courses is that the learner must have completed 10+2 as their formal education.
The learners who do not have any formal qualification can also apply for admission to few Ignou programmes such as BA and B.Com but before that they need to qualify the Bachelor Preparatory Programme.
Ignou Bachelor Degree Admission 2017:
The Bachelor Degree courses are most demanding and popular Ignou courses in distance education scenario. In every academic session, huge number of students apply for admission to these courses.
The students who have left their education at school level and did not study further due to lack of money for paying fee or some other reason can take admission to Bachelor Degree programmes such as BDP, BA, B.Com, B.Sc., etc.
The university charges very nominal fee for these courses which the learners can easily afford. The students who wish to pursue higher studies but do not have enough time or money to do regular studies can apply for admission to these courses fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions required for that particular programme.
After completing the Bachelor Degree in any discipline, the learners can further apply for higher studies in Ignou or at some other university. Also, they will get lot of career opportunities in various fields. They can apply and get the jobs in both government and private sectors.
The best thing about the Ignou distance learning courses is that its syllabus has been designed as per the latest industry requirements. Also, the Ignou Bachelor Degree fee charges has been set to be very nominal so that poor people can also manage the fee.
List of Bachelor Degree Courses in Ignou:
We have mentioned below the list of Ignou Bachelor Degree Courses offered by university via Distance education mode:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Construction Management (BTCM)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Sciences (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Optometry and Ophthalmic Techniques
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – International Hospitality Administration
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Tourism Studies
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Computer Science Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) – Computer Science Engineering
- BBA in Retailing with the Modular Approach (BBARL) (offered only in July Session)
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing (B.Sc(N)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Water Resource Engineering (BTWRE)
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) – Mechanical Engineering (Computer Integrated Manufacturing) (BTME)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) – Hospitality & Hotel Administration (BHA)
- Bachelor of Science – Nautical Science (BSCN)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) – Finance and Taxation
We hope this article will help the learner in knowing the Bachelor Degree courses offered by Ignou. To know about these courses in detail, learners can visit the university official website at following URL: Click Here