when ignou result will declare

Home Forums Ignou Discussion Forum when ignou result will declare

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    IgnouStudentZone
    Keymaster

This is the question which students ask after taking Ignou term end exams. Most of the students start searching on the internet as soon as their exams are over. But this is totally wrong. They should go with the university guidelines published in the common prospectus of Indira Gandhi National Open University.

In the Student handbook & prospectus, it has been clearly mentioned that the university takes 45 days in compiling and declaring the Ignou result for both June and December examination.This rule also applies for entrance exam result of B.Ed, OPENMAT, OPENNET as well.

The answer of the question “when ignou result will declare” is very simple. For June term end examination, the result will be published in the second week of August. In the same way, the result of December exams are declared in the Second week of February.

Students cannot expect the result earlier than this time period. I am saying this because, the university has huge number of database of students. To check answer copy of each and every student takes lot of time. So, I advise students to keep patience and wait for the appropriate time.

The result is declared early i.e. within two weeks for only those students who applies for Ignou early declaration of result before the start of examination.

As soon as university declares the result, We will update it at the following links:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected !!