how can i check my admission status in ignou?

Home Forums Ignou Discussion Forum how can i check my admission status in ignou?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    IgnouStudentZone
    Keymaster

Many students face problem in confirming their registration status when they apply for admission. They do not have any idea how to check their Ignou registration status.

In case of online admission, they receive the SMS and email from the university regarding their admission confirmation. But in case of offline admission, the students have no idea how they can check their admission status in ignou.

But I would like to tell these students that it’s very easy to confirm the status of your admission in Ignou. They can simply check it online.

The university has provided the separate link on its official website to check the confirmation status of admission/ registration, re-registration, re-admission, etc.

Students check their ignou registration status by name as well as with enrollment number. But it depends whether the student has taken fresh admission or he/she has just applied for re-registration.

Those who have taken fresh admission do not possess enrollment and they have to check the Ignou admission status by name. However, the already registered students can check the status of re-registration by entering their enrollment no.

Check out more information at following link: Ignou admission / registration status

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected !!