IGNOU BSHF 101 Guess Paper 2018
Looking for IGNOU BSHF 101 guess paper 2018 for December & June term end examination? If yes, then you have reached the right destination. We have collected few important questions of BSHF 101 and published it at ignoustudentzone.in.
Some students call it BSHF 101 important questions or they may call it as BSHF 101 guess paper. We have made it easy for for the students by publishing the important questions here. It will greatly help them in term end examination.
Here are some important course details:
BSHF-101 is one of the foundation courses of IGNOU Bachelor degree Programme (BDP).Other details has been mentioned below:
- Course Name: Foundation Course in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Code: BSHF-101
List of BSHF 101 Important Questions
To prepare for June & December examination, students always search for BSHF 101 guess paper. Below, we have provided the list of IGNOU BSHF 101 important questions which may get repeat in future examination:
- What are the basic features of the Indian Constitution ?
- What do you understand by the term post-industrial society?Discuss.
- Explain the concept of Food Security.
- What do you understand by the term ‘renaissance’. Discuss
- How do we study society? Discuss.
- What do you mean by ‘environment’ ? What are the various environmental reform initiatives taken in India ?
- What do you understand by the term ‘human security’? Discuss.
- What do you understand by the term ‘social structure’?
- What are the functions of the family? Briefly discuss.
- What do you understand by the term ‘social institution’ ? Explain some of the functions performed by the institution of family.
- Who are the Scheduled Tribes?
- What do you understand by the term post-industrial society?Discuss
- How do you see the role of education in shaping the present society? Discuss.
- What do you understand by the term ‘Fundamental Duties’ as given in our constitution?
- Discuss the different aspects of the non-cooperation movement.
- Explain the significance of human rights.
- Write short notes on following:
(i) The Iron Age
(ii) Denotified Tribes
(iii) Social Change
(iv) Mixed Economy
(vi) Swara in Indian music
(vii) Disability in India
(viii) Scheduled Tribes
(ix) Swadeshi Movement
(x) The New Stone Age
(xi) Bagh Painting
We hope these important questions will help you in preparing for upcoming BSHF 101 term end examination. For more important question papers, students can download BSHF 101 question paper of previous years.