- June 6, 2017 at 1:03 pm #1846
Scoring good marks in Ignou or in any other university is always a matter of how much dedication a student shows toward his/her studies.
Whatever marks students obtain in the term end examination, assignments, practicals, projects, etc. depends on how they have prepared and how well they have performed at the time of examination.
If someone prepares for the exam very well but unable to write answers properly on the answer sheet, then how can he/she attain good marks.
Few tips I would like to give to secure good marks in Ignou. These are as follows:
1) The Indira Gandhi National Open University provides the tentative date sheet 3-4 months before the start of the examination. So, download the exam schedule early and plan your exam preparation. It will give you enough time to prepare for each course/ subject.
2) Set up a daily timetable to give a number of hours of study for each course.
3) Try to cover up the whole syllabus for each subject as soon as possible so that you can revise it again.
4) Ignou previous question papers play a huge role in preparing for exams. Make use of these papers to know about exam pattern and important questions. Try to solve these questions after studying study material.
5) The most important thing which every student should follow is to remain calm at the time of examination. Just gather your thoughts and write the answers neat and clean.
6) Give enough time for each question and don’t stuck at a single question for a long time.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.