IGNOU FST 1 Important Questions
Looking for IGNOU FST 1 important question for December 2018 & June 2018 examination? If yes, then you have visited the right website.To make it easy for the students, we have compiled few important questions of FST-1: Foundation Course in Science and Technology course.
FST 1 is one of the foundation courses of Bachelor Degree Programme (BDP).To prepare for June & December examination, students always search for guess paper for fst 01 course.
Below, we have provided the list of IGNOU fst 1 important questions which may get repeat in future examination:
- Briefly discuss the methods employed for
estimation of the age of fossils.
- How has biotechnology improved food production in India ? Briefly discuss.
- Describe briefly the development of agriculture and mathematics during the Gupta Period.
- What are nutrients ? Classify nutrients into different categories on the basis of their utility in our body. Elaborate your answer by citing two examples of each of these nutrients.
- Write the full form of the term “LASER”. Briefly discuss the applications of Laser.
- Briefly describe the Miller’s experiment in your own words.
- Write the full form of the term “AIDS”. How does its virus get transmitted from one person to another ? Give the symptoms of the disease caused by this virus.
- Briefly describe the development of science an technology in Medieval India.
- What are fossils ? Describe how the study of fossils has helped in reconstructing various stages through which human evolution has taken place.
- What is a semi-conductor ? With the help of simple line-drawings, describe semi-conductor devices and their uses.
- Briefly discuss the role of communication media in promoting open and distance education.
- Write short notes on any three of the following :
(b) Natural Selection
(c) Acid Rain
(f) Technology Transfer
- How would you differentiate between creativity and intelligence ?
- State two methods of production used by the primitive society and Bronze Age Civilization.
- Trace the developments in technology in the Mauryan Empire.
- Why are the steps in most food chains limited to four or five ? Discuss with the help of an example and appropriate diagram.
- What do you understand by “ergonomics” ? Explain giving an example.
- Briefly explain the Big Bang Theory.
- How can the problems of alkalinity and salinity of soils be tackled ?
- Discuss the technical developments in Feudal Society of Medieval Europe.
- With the help of a clear and labelled diagram, describe the energy flow in an ecosystem.
We hope these important questions will help you in preparing for upcoming FST 1 term end examination. For more important question papers, students can download FST 1 question paper of previous years.