- 1 IGNOU M.Sc.(CFT) Solved Assignment 2019-20
- 1.1 IGNOU PGDCFT Solved Assignment 2019-20
- 1.2 Last date to Submit IGNOU MSCCFT & PGDCFT Solved Assignments 2019-20
- 1.3 Where to submit IGNOU M.Sc.(CFT) & PGDCFT solved Assignments?
- 1.4 Is it mandatory to submit IGNOU MSCCFT /PGDCFT Assignments?
- 1.5 Importance of IGNOU M.Sc.(CFT) / PGDCFT Solved Assignments
- 1.6 IGNOU MSCCFT 1st Year Assignment Free Download
- 1.7 IGNOU MSCCFT 2nd Year Assignment Free Download
- 2 How to get IGNOU MSCCFT / PGDCFT Solved Assignments 2019-20?
- 3 IGNOU MSCCFT Assignment Submission Status
IGNOU M.Sc.(CFT) Solved Assignment 2019-20
IGNOU M.Sc.(CFT) solved assignment 2019-20 submission is must for both first year as well as second year courses of Master of Science in Counselling and Family Therapy programme.
These are also known as Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA). The programme code of is “M.Sc.(CFT)”.So, Many students search it on internet with the name IGNOU M.Sc.(CFT) solved assignments.
For IGNOU M.Sc.(CFT) Solved Assignment 2019-20, Contact on WhatsApp at 7428482160
The M.Sc. in Counselling and Family Therapy programme offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University is of two year duration. Every year, the university uploads the new assignment question booklet on its official website.Students can easily download IGNOU M.Sc.(CFT) assignment questions from the website in the PDF format.
Students who enroll them for IGNOU M.Sc. in Counselling and Family Therapy programme have to solve and write these assignments within time frame.The IGNOU M.Sc.(CFT) solved assignments 2019-20 should be submitted in the study centres before the due date.
IGNOU PGDCFT Solved Assignment 2019-20
The same assignments are valid for Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy (PGDCFT). Students have to do five assignments in all to qualify for the first year of MSCCFT/ PGDCFT. For each
theory course, students have to do one assignment.
Click on the links mentiond below to download assignment questions:
Last date to Submit IGNOU MSCCFT & PGDCFT Solved Assignments 2019-20
IGNOU M.Sc.(CFT) assignments 2019-20 is valid for July 2019 session.
- It means the students who take admission in July 2019 can submit these assignments before 31st March 2020.
Where to submit IGNOU M.Sc.(CFT) & PGDCFT solved Assignments?
Students have to submit the solved assignments of IGNOU MSCCFT & PGDCFT programme at the study centre concerned.They must obtain the acknowledgement receipt of assignment submission from study centre.
It can be very useful in case if IGNOU M.Sc.(CFT) assignment 2019-20 get misplaced and the marks do not get updated in the grade card. Students have to show this receipt to the concerned person in study centre to avoid re-submission of assignment if the marks do not get updated on website.
Is it mandatory to submit IGNOU MSCCFT /PGDCFT Assignments?
Yes, it has to be submitted for each subject/course included in the syllabus of both first and second year.In case of non submission of assignment, the course will be marked as “Not Completed” in the grade card.Students have to obtain minimum of 50% marks in IGNOU MSCCFT solved assignments to complete the course.
Importance of IGNOU M.Sc.(CFT) / PGDCFT Solved Assignments
To complete study of IGNOU M.Sc. in Counselling and Family Therapy programme, students have to secure passing marks in both Term End Examination as well as Tutor Marked Assignments.In total marks of M.Sc.(CFT) courses, there are two components: theory & assignments.
The total marks for any subject will be calculated as 70% of marks obtained in Theory exam plus(+) 30% of marks obtained in assignments. Therefore, it becomes really important for the students to submit good IGNOU M.Sc.(CFT) solved assignments to obtain good marks.It will help them in improving their total percentage.
IGNOU MSCCFT 1st Year Assignment Free Download
The assignment questions of Ignou MSCCFT 1st & 2nd year courses has been included by the university in the single booklet. The code and name of these courses has been mentioned below:
- MCFT-001: Human Development and Family Relationships
- MCFT-002: Mental Health and Disorders
- MCFT-003: Counselling and Family Therapy: Basic Concepts and Theoretical
- MCFT-004: Counselling and Family Therapy: Applied Aspects
- MCFT-005: Counselling and Family Therapy: Research Methods and Statistics
IGNOU MSCCFT 2nd Year Assignment Free Download
- MCFT-006: Applied Social Psychology
- MCFT-007: Counselling and Family Therapy: Applications and Interventions
- MCFTE-001: Marital and Family Therapy and Counselling
- MCFTE-002: Child and Adolescent Counselling and Family Therapy
- MCFTE-003: Substance Abuse Counselling and Family Therapy
The total marks of each course assignment is 50 or 100 marks depending on the course. All these assignments will be tutor marked after submission by students at their study centres.
How to get IGNOU MSCCFT / PGDCFT Solved Assignments 2019-20?
To complete IGNOU MSCCFT / PGDCFT study in Indira Gandhi National Open University, the students have to submit assignments of eight courses. I always recommend students to solve these assignments by themselves.They should try to write the answers by reading their M.Sc.(CFT) study material.
If someone is looking for assignment help, they can Whatsapp at 7428482160 or send email at [email protected] The team will provide them proper solution. It should be noted that these solved assignments available online are just for reference. You should not completely copy them.
IGNOU MSCCFT Assignment Submission Status
After submitting the assignments in the IGNOU Study Centre concerned, the students can check their IGNOU MSCCFT assignment status online at university official website. It may take 1-2 months by the university in updating the IGNOU M.Sc.(CFT) assignment submission status online.
The assignments submitted by students in the study centre are checked by authorised tutors.The marks are compiled by them and sent to the Student Evaluation Division (SED) at IGNOU, New Delhi.
This complete process may take more time then mentioned above. So, the students has been advised to keep patience after submitting their assignments.