- 1 IGNOU PGDRD Solved Assignment 2019
- 2 How to get IGNOU PGDRD Solved Assignments 2019?
- 3 IGNOU PGDRD Assignment Submission Status
IGNOU PGDRD Solved Assignment 2019
IGNOU PGDRD Solved Assignment 2019 – Students of Indira Gandhi National Open University Who has taken admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development in Jan 2019 session or who will take admission in July 2019 session should submit solved assignments of MRD-101, MRD-102, MRD-103, MRDE-101, RDD-6, RDD-7 courses at the study centres.
To get IGNOU PGDRD Solved Assignments 2019, You can contact us on WhatsApp at 7428482160 or send email at [email protected]
The course names are as follows:
- MRD-101: Rural Development: Indian Context
- MRD-102: Rural Development Programmes
- MRD-103: Rural Development- Planning and Management
- MRDE-101: Rural Social Development
- RDD-6: Rural Health Care
- RDD-7: Communication Extension in Rural Development
IGNOU PGDRD Assignment Submission Last Date
For Jan 2019 session, the last date of assignment submission is 30th Septemeber 2019. The last date of IGNOU PGDRD solved assignment submission is March 31, 2020 for July 2019 session.The students should submit the assignments before last date of submission.
IGNOU PGDRD Assignment Submission Guidelines
- All the students are advised to use only foolscap size writing paper of good quality for writing answers of assignment questions.
- It is advised to leave a 4 cm margin on the left, top and bottom of the answer sheet.
- The answers should be precise and within word limit.
- It is mandatory to submit solved assignments of PGDRD programme before filling up examination form for this course.
- The IGNOU PGDRD solved assignments should be submitted at concerned study centre at the earliest.
IGNOU PGDRD Assignment Free Download
For the student’s convenience, we have provided below IGNOU PGDRD assignment questions 2019. These are mentioned below:
IGNOU PGDRD Assignment Jan 2019 & July 2019 Free Download
How to get IGNOU PGDRD Solved Assignments 2019?
To complete IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development in Indira Gandhi National Open University, the students have to submit assignments of all the above mentioned courses.
We always recommend students to solve these assignments by themselves.They should try to write the answers by reading their PGDRD study material provided by university.
If someone is looking for assignment help, they can do Whatsapp at 7428482160 or send email at [email protected]
The team will provide them proper solution. It should be noted that these solved assignments available online are just for reference. You should not completely copy them.
IGNOU PGDRD Assignment Submission Status
After submitting the assignments in the IGNOU Study Centre concerned, the students can check their IGNOU PGDRD assignment status online at university official website. It may take 1-2 months by the university in updating the IGNOU PGDRD assignment submission status online.
The assignments submitted by students in the study centre are checked by authorised tutors.The marks are compiled by them and sent to the Student Evaluation Division (SED) at IGNOU, New Delhi. This complete process may take more time then mentioned above.
Subscribe to us for more updates about IGNOU PGDRD solved assignment submission.