Documents Required for Ignou Admission Jan 2018
The learners who wishes to apply for admission in Indira Gandhi National Open must know the list of documents that they require. The students usually search on internet for the documents required for Ignou admission.
So, I have decided to summarize the list of documents at one place to make it easy for the students to know about it.
Important points to know before applying for Ignou admission
Before mentioning the list of required documents,I would like to mention here few important points about admission offered by Ignou…
- The university is offering admission to students only through its online admission portal for the programmes which have been included in the common prospectus.
- There is no need to make Demand Draft to make fee payment. The Ignou admission fee can be paid easily by making use of university online payment system after filling and submitting the application form.
- The fee can be paid through
- Credit Card/Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- After applying for online admission, there is no need to submit any document in the form of hard copy in the Ignou regional centre or university main campus.
After reading all the important points mentioned above, I hope the learners should not face any difficulty in applying for admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Students can very easily apply for online admission at the university official website. But before applying for admission, they should possess the scanned copy of list of required documents.
List of required documents for Ignou online admission
Here is the list of documents required to upload on the university admission portal while filling up registration form.
- Scanned latest Photograph (Maximum 100 KB)
- Scanned your latest Signature (Maximum 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of your Age Proof (Maximum 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of your relevant Educational Qualifications (Maximum 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of your Experience Certificate (If Any). (Maximum 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of your Category Certificate, if belongs to SC/ST/OBC. (Maximum 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of your BPL Certificate, If Below Poverty Line. (Must be less than 100 KB)
To know the complete admission process and how to upload documents in detail, you can download following pdf file from the Ignou university official website: click here
Students must upload the scan copy of their original marks sheet/ certificate only. They should not scan and upload the photocopies of their original marks sheet/certificate.
In case, if they don’t possess originals then they should do “self attestation” of the photocopy of documents before scanning and uploading.