Ignou Result Dec 2017 – Student will be able to check the result of December term end examination in the mid of February 2017.The examination will be conducted from 1st December 2017. The university conducts the examination of Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Diploma and Certificate courses for all students who holds the eligibility.
According to the university guidelines, the result for theory papers is published by the university after 45 days from the date of finishing of examination.So, same happened this time as well.
Students of Indira Gandhi National Open University were eagerly waiting for their results and now their wait has been over now. It has brought happiness on same faces and few has left with issues of not completing their courses.
If any student feels that he/she has got less marks than the expected then he/she can apply for revaluation of answer sheets.
After the two weeks of last paper, the university publishes the link on its website to check result for the students who apply for early declaration of result. Students need to apply for an early declaration before the start of the examination.
The university had earlier conducted the Term End Examination successfully. After the theory examinations, the university conducts the practical examinations for few programmes such as BCA, MCA, CIT, PGDAST and M.Sc.(MACS) as well. The result for all these components is updated by the university in the grade card.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts the various examinations throughout the year such as Term End Theory, Term End Practical, Entrance, On-Demand, etc. The result of all these examinations is declared and published by the university on its official website.
For your convenience, we have provided the direct link below to check all the Ignou results mentioned above. So, Just click on the link mentioned below to check the results:
- Ignou result Dec 2017 (N/A)
- Check all the latest Results
Steps to check Ignou Result Dec 2017 Online:
To easily check your exam result on the university official website as soon as it will be published, we have mentioned below few steps. These are as follows :
- First of all you need to open up the university website on your mobile device or computer i.e. www.ignou.ac.in
- Then you need to click on the “Student Zone” link which is available under the top menu “Student Support” link.
- It will open up a new web page where many different webpage links are listed but you need to click on the “Results” link.
- Again a new web page will open up where all the latest exam results such as Entrance Exam, OPENMAT, Term-End, On-Demand Exam, Community College, Revaluation, etc are listed.
- Here you need to visit the “Term-End” link where December 2017 Exam Result is listed.
- click on the link to check the result.
- Student must possess their 9 digit enrollment number with them. The results for the students who have been found using the unfair means will not be published.
To receive all the latest exams, results updates in your email box, do not forget to subscribe to us by entering your email id in the subscription box.