Ignou EEC 11 Assignment
The students who pursue BDP (BA Economics) from Indira Gandhi National University have to submit Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) for the course which is named as “Fundamentals of Economics”. It’s course code is EEC-11.
It is one of the elective courses offered by the university in its Bachelor Degree Programme (BDP). It is mostly taken by students who choose do BA Major in Economics.
No. of Sections in Ignou EEC Assignment
The Ignou EEC 11 Assignment carries total of 100 marks.The university has divided complete assignment into there sections namely A, B and C. It is compulsory to answer all the questions in all sections.
- In Section A, the students will find two questions of 20 marks each. These are long answer type questions. For this section, the students should write answers of at least 500 words for each question.
- In Section B, each question carries 12 marks and the answers should be of 250 words each.
- In Section C, there will be two questions carrying 6 marks each.
Guidelines to write Ignou Assignments
- Students should write the assignments in their own hand writing.
- The Ignou EEC 11 solved assignments should be written in the student’s own words. The answers should not be just copy and paste from the study material provided by the university.
- While answering the questions, the students should make sure that they write the answers in a systematic, precise and coherent manner.
Last date to submit Ignou EEC 11 Assignment
The students who take admission in July session have to submit their solved Ignou assignments in the university on or before 31st March (next year).
For the students who take admission in January session, the last date to submit assignment is 30th September (same year).
Note: The assignments should be submit to the concerned study centre under which your examination centre falls. Also, We suggest students to check out official Ignou assignment booklet for last date to submit Ignou EEC 11 solved assignment.
Thanks for reading this article! If you need any help, you can ask query in comment section of this page.